Friday, September 17, 2010

Brown Mucus Discharge 2 Days Before Period Due

Pastry Cream

finally found it!
were years that had disappeared by now despaired and gave lost forever.
But one day while on the cabinet emptied my parents' house was the terminus with other cookbooks ...
My old notebooks of cooking when I was in school!
And so the first recipe I share is dedicated to the Navy, was by so much so that I talked about my famous cream.

Ingredients:

1 liter of milk
400 grams of sugar
130 grams of flour
8 egg yolks
lemon peel
Half vanilla pod

Put on medium heat milk, vanilla and lemon zest.
Add the egg yolks with sugar and mount until the mixture is pale yellow and frothy, poi aggiungete la farina (meglio setacciata) e amalgamatela bene.
Non appena il latte ha quasi raggiunto il bollore togliete la vaniglia e il limone e versate il latte nel composto.
Attenzione di versare il latte un po alla volta e mescolado bene per non far cuocere i tuorli.
Rimettete sul fuoco basso e portate a bollore sempre mescolado con una frusta.
Fate cuocere finchè la consistenza sia quella desiderata, a seconda dell'uso che ne dovete fare.

0 comments:

Post a Comment